Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I love Songs

Music brings life. Music makes one, happy. Music makes one, enjoy. Music makes one, dance. Music makes everyone everything. Some of them listen to music to sleep, some of them listen to it to relax, some of them to enjoy the beats to dance.

Well, I listen to music to change my moods. I listen to different genres of music at different moods. Someone asked me what kind of music do I listen to? ??

My answer would be.. Just about any kind, depending on the mood. The reason why I do not know about many albums, is because I have a mixture of music, or lets just say, few songs of few genres.

I hum songs sometimes that are melodious and not the ones that are rock-band genre. My voice, somehow doesn't fit me for high pitch songs. I am a bad singer, but I do it okay in the bathroom ;)

I tried to sing a couple of them while I was bored at home alone. Do bear to listen to them and comment or compliment them.. hehe. with the help of lyrics online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kObWfj66aoI

Here's one more, but this one, I sang only coz I am a great fan of Lata Mangeshkar and AR Rahman. I played the song on the background and sang the song along. More songs yet to come on my blog, no matter what your comments would be :P.

Keep watching.



2 comments:

  1. Geez! i thought my criticism on yr diwali song was enough to stop you singing. I feel so tempted to share it on fb, but since i m yr frnd, I would save you frm suh disgrace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. Thank you for sharing it now to unpack my disgrace. :P
    Well, I now know I gotta improve more and sing more.. HAhaha

    ReplyDelete